bloggin' all things brownsville

Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Allstate Report: Brownsville Drivers Safest in Texas

According to a report released today:

Residents of Brownsville are the safest drivers in Texas and are among the safest drivers in America according to the 2008 Allstate America's Best Drivers Report. Brownsville drivers are roaring in at No. 1 in Texas and 21st nationally in Allstate's list of cities with the safest drivers.

Alrighty. This one's hard for me to believe.

SOURCE: PR Newswire

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Without insurance you don't call for the police or file a claim.

Tuesday, July 01, 2008  
Blogger BobbyWC said...

LOL, that is what I was thinking - Allstate needs to watch the red light at the 4 Corners - even the police routinely run the light - I am so afraid of the intersection that I allow cars to beep at me before I move when the light goes green - I really make sure no one is about to run the light before I drive into the intersection.

But hey - if this brings down rates for Brownsville drivers - then I say kudos for the report

Bobby WC

Tuesday, July 01, 2008  
Blogger Rob Nixon said...

I do not believe it.

I agree with the no insurance/no police reason.

Wednesday, July 02, 2008  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's worse than that. Even with insurance you're reluctant to report an accident or make a claim. The insurance premiums only go one way - to the insurance companies. They've got us all so intimidated that we're afraid to make a claim. What Gestapo tactics!!!

Wednesday, July 02, 2008  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home