bloggin' all things brownsville

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Just Say No to Robocalls, Candidates.

I never understood why local or even regional candidates find the need to hire folks to send a pre-recorded message via a telephone call. It happens here. Call me Old-Fashioned, but I'd like a knock at my door. I'd like to shake your hand. I'd even be grateful for one of those expensive mail-outs.

Give me SOMETHING that doesn't take me back to the frustrating experience of pressing 1 or 2 or 3 or 7 to finally speak to a real customer service representative with a cable company.

If I'm making dinner or rushing out of the shower just to answer a Robocall that asks me to vote for a candidate, I'd be inclined to do the opposite.

Obviously, I'm not the only one who feels this way. Check out the video below. If it's this annoying in a presidential race, imagine a local race?

Like my son, Sammers, says, "Imaginate"?

video platformvideo managementvideo solutionsvideo player

1 Comments:

Blogger Amazing Janet said...

I AGREE!! :) GOOO MELISSA!!!

Friday, January 13, 2012  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home